An evening with one of the Northeast's favorite breweries, expertly paired with the cuisine of Executive Chef Ted Burnett and the team at Max Amore.
Lamb burger slider with cold smoked feta and cumin ketchup on mini brioche roll, beer battered onion ring
Paired with Rich and Dan’s Rye:
This beer is brewed with hops, a variety of malts, our proprietary yeast – the same yeast we’ve used since first brewing Harpoon Ale – and more hops. A lot more hops. Centennial and Chinook, and the dry hop addition of Falconer’s Flight add a multidimensional hop character, and the combination of Pale, Rye, Caramel 60, Flaked Rye, and Vienna yield a complex malt body that stands up to the spiciness of the rye and the pronounced hop flavor.
- Appearance: hazy, deep orange with a reddish hue
- Aroma: citrus, fruity aroma with an underlying spice note
- Mouth feel: medium-bodied, slightly chewy
- Taste: the spice from the rye is balanced by the malt blend
- Finish: dry, distinct hop finish
Sausage Sampler Trio - 3 slices of different style sausage with accompanying sauces,
pretzel roll with hopped mustard:
Paired with Harpoon Summer Can
Our version of the traditional German Kölsch-style ale. This beer, which is light and refreshing, appears to resemble a lager rather than an ale. The Kölsch style is a testimony to the broad spectrum of characteristics an ale can produce, as well as the brewer’s art. The body is soft and delicate with a dry, crisp finish.
- Appearance: straw-gold with bubbly white head
- Aroma: lightly sweet, faint wheat
- Mouth feel: delicate body
- Taste: crisp, lemon-y, some bitterness
- Finish: dry, crisp
5 Way Cincinnati Chili - Slow cooked chili over Spaghetti with chopped onions, shredded cheddar, beans and crushed oyster crackers
Paired with the Storm Trooper:
Everyone likes mixing some stuff up and seeing what come out. We give it a shot at the brewery as well. 2/3 UFO White and 1/3 Leviathan. The high IBU Leviathan adds serious intensity to the citrus of the American Unfiltered White.
Italian fried drumsticks, savory rosemary biscuit, creamed corn
Paired with UFO White:
Light, crisp, refreshing UFO White follows in the tradition of spiced wheat beers that have been brewed in Belgium for well over 300 years. Brewed with orange peel and coriander, UFO White is the perfect choice for a summer’s barbecue, a night out with friends or any time you're thirsting for something a little different. Like all UFO beers, we leave UFO White UnFiltered.
- Appearance: hazy, golden yellow
- Aroma: strong aroma of coriander and orange
- Mouth feel: on the sweeter side of wheat beers
- Taste: orange-y, sweet, cracker-y wheat
- Finish: light on the palate, quenching
Porter Float with apple wood bacon-vanilla gelato
Guests’ choice: either Maple Porter or Black Forest Imperial Chocolate Cherry Porter.
Maple Porter: A subtle, dark, roasted character complements the rich maple sugar in the finish. Substantial head retention shows off the sweet, nutty, dark-sugar aroma, balanced by Willamette hops.
- Appearance: Semi-bright deep chestnut color
- Aroma: Maple, burnt brown sugar, roasted nut, mocha
- Mouth Feel: Moderate alcohol with a sweet finish, medium bodied
- Taste: Maple, dark candy sugar, moderate alcohol, roasted malt
- Finish: Sweet, lasting finish, with a bit of roast
$49.95 per person, not including tax & gratuity.
Limited Seating. Call 860.659.2819 for reservations.